How To Help My Depressed Spouse

    Depression is a common illness that affects approximately 3.8 percent of the global population. This might seem like a small number, but it works out to roughly 280 million people.   The same data linked above also shows that depression is on the rise and has been for the last 30 years. Even

How to Make a Marital Separation Agreement That is Healthy for your Relationship

According to this survey published by the Journal of Divorce & Remarriage, more than 50 percent of spouses that are separated believe that staying apart is an effective option for resolving their family issues and rebuilding a healthy relationship.   Couples can go through 2 different types of separation: A trial or informal separation or

Am I In A Loveless Marriage?

    It’s normal for any marriage to go through a rough patch from time to time. When a couple feels that they’re having more rough patches than good times, though, they may start to question if they are in a loveless marriage.   For those who are struggling with an unhappy marriage or unhealthy

What is Integrative Mental Healthcare?

    The results of a 2021 survey conducted by Health Testing Centers revealed that over 46 percent of respondents who were in monogamous relationships had had affairs at some point. Of those who had cheated, 24 percent also reported admitting the details of the affair to their partner.   It is possible for a

How to Help My Partner Heal From My Infidelity

    The results of a 2021 survey conducted by Health Testing Centers revealed that over 46 percent of respondents who were in monogamous relationships had had affairs at some point. Of those who had cheated, 24 percent also reported admitting the details of the affair to their partner.   It is possible for a

Root Causes of Relationship Problems

    Introduction   The majority of Americans (64 percent) report being happy in their relationships. However, what about the other 36 percent, though?   For those who are struggling with relationship problems or marriage problems, it’s important to understand the root causes of these issues. Because of this, below are some of the most

Am I in an Emotionally Abusive Relationship?

Introduction   Results from the National Intimate Partner & Sexual Violence Survey (NISVS) show that approximately 50 percent of Americans had experienced lifetime emotional abuse by a partner.   There’s a lot of confusion around emotional abuse and how it differs from other types of abuse, such as physical abuse and verbal abuse.   Below

How to Forgive Someone After a Betrayal

Introduction   According to the American Psychological Association, a betrayal occurs anytime someone violates another person’s expectations and breaks their trust.   Whether it’s infidelity in a marriage or sharing information that a friend wanted to keep private, betrayal can be hard to recover from. It is possible, though.   For those who are struggling

He doesn’t want to have sex with me. Is my husband gay?

Introduction If a woman’s husband no longer wants to have sex with her, she may immediately jump to the conclusion that he’s gay. However, there are plenty of other factors that could contribute to intimacy issues. Outlined below are answers to some common questions women might ask if their husbands no longer want to have

What is Premarital Counseling & How Does it Work?

    Every year, over 2 million people get married in the United States. Plenty of couples choose to tie the knot, but many of them fail to seek premarital counseling before doing so.   There’s a lot of confusion out there regarding premarital counseling. Many people are unsure what it is, and whether they