ALL IN Is Now Hiring!
Position: Clinical Team Member, Therapist.
Here at ALL IN, we’re searching for the next member of our team. We’re looking for an applicant who shares our passion for helping clients create quick & sustainable change. We are redesigning the therapeutic process by creating an innovative team of clinicians offering a wide range of services. ALL IN started in 2019, so we’re searching for an applicant who is excited about growing with us as we develop.
ALL IN is a quickly growing organization that offers:
- individual & couples therapy
- sex therapy
- mental health assessment
- medication management
- clinical supervision
- speaking engagements
- business consulting
At ALL IN, we have the bandwidth to help you become the best clinician you can be and make a meaningful difference in the lives of many. We want to support you and help you hone your craft and carve a niche as an expert in your specific area(s) of clinical interest. We believe you’ll do your best work when you feel balanced in life, so we’ve carefully developed this position with self-care and work/life balance in mind.
- Passionate about their craft and obsessive about the client experience.
- Desires to learn, experiment, and try new ways of creating change.
- Has a niche or specialty area of practice & desires to become a recognized expert in their craft.
- Is a hard-worker and appreciates a casual, contemporary, and collaborative work environment.
- Fully licensed (LP, LMFT, LPCC, LICSW).Or on LMFT licensure track (in-house LMFT clinical supervision available).
This is a full-time position (but will consider part-time for the right person):
- competitive salary (starting salary is $70,000 per year for full-time, fully licensed clinicians or $45,000 (plus supervision) per year for clinicians working toward full LMFT licensure)
- work-life balance
- world-class consultation, supervision & training
- the opportunity to hone your specialty and create an identity as an expert clinician
- the ability to set your own schedule, and work from partially from home
- Record keeping in accordance with best practices
- Diagnosis, treatment, and case management of a full caseload (20-25 clinical hours a week, more if desired)
- Light housekeeping to help keep space and office clean and inviting
- Collaboration with other providers at ALL IN, and in the community
- Attending company meetings, training, events, and experiences
- Client communication and support
- Contributing to the mission, including taking on non-clinical responsibilities or leadership opportunities.
Here at ALL IN, we value diversity and are passionate about creating an environment where people of every race, religion, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, ability & age can find a deep sense of belonging and career fulfillment. Equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org