ALL IN Is Now Hiring!
Position: Clinical Fellowship (internship)
Open to: Graduate Students in a MFT or Mental Health Counseling program seeking a Practicum/Internship.
Now accepting applications until positions are filled.
Details of Clinical Fellowship:
- This is a paid position, and Clinical Fellows will be employed. The position asks for no less than 20 hours per week.
- Clinical Fellows will be asked to work 3 days per week, and will be required to join our weekly team meeting (we call “Happy Hour”). Clinical Fellows are also encouraged (though not required) to also attend social events including our monthly Third Thursdays, Holiday Parties, and Sponsored Trainings.
- Clinical Fellows will also join at least 1 hour of live supervision with Dr. Zrenchik per week, and will also sit-in on sessions with every clinical team member at ALL IN. Clinical Fellows will have no problem getting their Clinical Hours and Supervision requirements for graduation met through their position at ALL IN.
- In-person Clinical Hours will be done in your own office (which you may share with another Clinical Fellow). Virtual appointments can be done in that office, or at your home. We do not do in-home therapy.
- Clinical Fellows will primarily do Individual and Couples therapy, but will also do some Family Therapy.
- You will be allowed to make your own schedule, with some limitations. This can be discussed at the interview.
- You will participate in a day-long orientation and will be given a TON of training throughout the course of the Clinical Fellowship.
- While it is the intention to transition Clinical Fellows into hired, full-time team members after graduation, being hired as a Clinical Fellow is not a guarantee of employment as a member of the Clinical team after the Fellowship has been completed.
How to apply: email resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Position: Clinical Team Member, Therapist.
Here at ALL IN, we’re searching for the next member of our team. We’re looking for an applicant who shares our passion for helping clients create quick & sustainable change. We are redesigning the therapeutic process by creating an innovative team of clinicians offering a wide range of services. ALL IN started in 2019, so we’re searching for an applicant who is excited about growing with us as we develop.
ALL IN is a quickly growing organization that offers:
- individual & couples therapy
- sex therapy
- addictions counseling & assessment
- mental health assessment
- medication management
- clinical supervision
- speaking engagements
- business consulting
At ALL IN, we have the bandwidth to help you become the best clinician you can be and make a meaningful difference in the lives of many. We want to support you and help you hone your craft and carve a niche as an expert in your specific area(s) of clinical interest. We believe you’ll do your best work when you feel balanced in life, so we’ve carefully developed this position with self-care and work/life balance in mind.
- Passionate about their craft and obsessive about the client experience.
- Desires to learn, experiment, and try new ways of creating change.
- Has a niche or specialty area of practice & desires to become a recognized expert in their craft.
- Is a hard-worker and appreciates a casual, contemporary, and collaborative work environment.
- Fully licensed (LP, LMFT, LPCC, LICSW) or working on licensure.
- Is a team player, desires to work collaboratively, and embodies the values of ALL IN.
This is a full-time position including:
- competitive salary (base salary is $70,000 per year for full-time, fully licensed clinicians. PhD/PsyD-level practitioners may have a higher starting salary. Pre-licensed clinicians will have a starting salary of $45,000).
- generous monthly bonus
- benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, other)
- work-life balance
- world-class consultation, supervision & training
- the opportunity to hone your specialty and create an identity as an expert clinician
- the ability to set your own schedule, and work partially from home (all clinicians are expected to be available for in-person sessions)
- most importantly, the chance to join a great team, enjoy fun working environment, and bring their professional passions to life.
- Record keeping in accordance with best practices
- Diagnosis, treatment, and case management of a full caseload (25 clinical hours a week, more if desired with bonus)
- Light housekeeping to help keep space and office clean and inviting, including lifting up to 40lbs.
- Collaboration with other providers at ALL IN, and in the community
- Attending company meetings, training, events, and experiences
- Client communication and support
- Contributing to the mission, including taking on non-clinical responsibilities or leadership opportunities.
- Willing to work both in-person and virtually.
Here at ALL IN, we value diversity and are passionate about creating an environment where people of every race, religion, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy status), national origin, ability, political affilliation, & age can find a deep sense of belonging and career fulfillment. Equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resumes to: [email protected]