Site History / Mission: Founded in 2019, ALL IN is dedicated to removing barriers to happiness, and we do so by providing effective mental health services, in a relaxing environment, with a passionate and collaborative team of professionals. We offer individual therapy, couples therapy, a group wellness course, and medication management services.
Treatment Setting: We are an outpatient clinic in Minnetonka, and also practice virtually as well.
Population(s) served: Our typical population is adults, aged 25-50. We do not see many children, and we typically do not serve children under 13. Our typical clientele tends to be highly functioning. We are a secular organization.
Location: We have three clinics; two in Minnetonka located off I-394 across from Ridgedale mall, and one in Edina located off Hwy 100 and just south of Hwy 62.
Clinical Supervisors: Dr. Kyle Zrenchik, PhD, ACS, LMFT, and Kali Rouse, MSW, LICSW
Peer Mentor & Headmistress of Fellows: Aja Jones Wolfe, MA
Open to: Graduate Students in an MFT or Mental Health Counseling program seeking a Practicum/Internship
Details of Clinical Fellowship:
- This is a paid position, and Clinical Fellows will be employed. The position asks for no less than 20 hours per week.
- Clinical Fellows will be asked to work 3 days per week, and will be required to join our weekly team meeting (we call “Happy Hour”). Clinical Fellows are also encouraged (though not required) to also attend social events including our monthly Third Thursdays, Holiday Parties, and Sponsored Trainings.
- Clinical Fellows will also join at least 1 hour of live supervision with Dr. Zrenchik per week, and will also sit-in on sessions with every clinical team member at ALL IN. Fellows will also be provided additional supervision and guidance by Kali Rouse.
- Clinical Fellows will have no problem getting their Clinical Hours and Supervision requirements for graduation met through their position at ALL IN.
- In-person Clinical Hours will be done in a shared office (which you may share with another Clinical Fellow). Virtual appointments can be done in that office, or at your home. We do not do in-home therapy.
- Clinical Fellows will primarily do Individual and Couples therapy, but may also do some Family Therapy on occasion.
- Fellows will be allowed to make your own schedule, with some limitations. This can be discussed at the interview.
- Fellows will participate in a day-long orientation and will be given a TON of training throughout the course of the Clinical Fellowship.
- While it is the intention to transition Clinical Fellows into hired, full-time team members after graduation, being hired as a Clinical Fellow is not a guarantee of employment as a member of the Clinical team after the Fellowship has been completed.